Switching between accounts
The same user can have access to many accounts, either as an owner, admin, designer, or reviewer. You can switch between these accounts from the Dashboard, without needing to sign out and sign in to a different account. You can do so by clicking on the ‘Switch Accounts’ option in the profile menu. A list of your accounts is shown for you to choose from. Once you do, your Dashboard is populated accordingly.
Enabling Proto.io Spaces for your account
Proto.io Spaces is an online community where you can showcase your Proto.io prototypes. You can easily set up your Spaces account by following the steps below:
- Go to ‘Proto.io Spaces’ at https://spaces.proto.io/.
- Sign in with your Proto.io credentials
- Click on the ‘setup your profile’ link in the welcome message.
- Fill out your profile form. This is to be used in Proto.io Spaces only. Complete at least the mandatory fields and then click on the ‘Complete profile and activate my Spaces account’ button at the bottom of the form. You can always come back and change your profile later.
- You are taken to your profile page. From here you can click on ‘Share your first project on Proto.io Spaces’ to select a project to share.
- Once you choose a project, it is brought into Spaces and you see a screen where you can edit a title, description, and thumbnail to be used in the Spaces gallery, visible to the public.