You are now able to embed your Proto.io prototypes in your Jira issues. You just need to get the Proto.io for Jira app from the Atlassian Marketplace.
Here's what you can do with the app:
- Embed and interact with Proto.io prototypes right into your Jira issues and ensure that your entire team stays in sync.
- Keep your Jira issues up to date with the latest iterations and changes to prototype design and functionality (upon updating Proto.io share links), with no additional effort.
Here's what you need to do to set it up in Jira.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.
- Locate Proto.io for Jira.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set!