You are now able to embed your Proto.io prototypes in your Confluence pages. You just need to get the Proto.io for Confluence Add-on from the Atlassian Marketplace.
Here's what you can do with the add-on:
- Embed multiple Proto.io Share links into a Confluence page
- Prototypes are interactive right inside Confluence
- Refresh, Rotate or Open prototype in a new Tab
Here's what you need to do to set it up in Confluence.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.
- Locate Proto.io for Confluence. (You can also access it here)
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set!