To apply a coupon code, or make any changes in the billing section of an account, you need to be logged in as the owner of that account.
Here are the steps you need to follow to apply your coupon code to your new Proto.io subscription:
1. If you do not have an account with Proto.io, proceed with creating one from the following link: https://proto.io/en/signup/
2. Sign in to your account and go to the Billing section from the upper right 'Manage Subscription' link in the account drop-down menu.
3. Since you are redeeming a coupon for a new subscription go ahead and click the 'ACTIVATE SUBSCRIPTION' button.
4. Select a plan from the options listed (Monthly or Annually). Some coupons are only issued for specific plans.
5. Fill out your account information and check the 'I have a Coupon' option to enter your Coupon Code. Click 'APPLY'.
6. Coupons usually apply a discount to the total amount. In the case that you have a coupon that applies 100% discount (i.e. complementary account) then you do not need to fill out the credit card details.
Here are the steps you need to follow to apply your coupon code to your current Proto.io subscription:
1. Sign in to your account and go to the Billing section from the upper right 'Manage Subscription' link in the account drop-down menu.
2. In your Subscription Information click on the 'ADD A COUPON CODE' button.
3. Add the coupon code you were provided and select 'SAVE'
4. You will then see the coupon code listed in your payment details along with the discount that will be applied to your next charge(s) depending on the Coupon code settings.